This is a very basic recipe for Campari orange cocktail. Note, though, that it can be tweaked in a number of ways.
First, depending on how strong or light you want your drink, you can use less or more orange juice. Martha Stewart favors aone-to-one ratio. Second, there are recipes, likeIna Garten’s, that add sparklingwater to the drink.
I like the one part Campari with two parts orange juice formula.
Campari orange cocktail
No muddling, no layering and no fancy equipment required. You just need fresh orange juice, ice and, of course, Campari.
- 1 part Campari
- 2 parts fresh orange juice
- orange wedges - to garnish
- For best results, chill the glasses for half an hour before mixing the drink.
- Drop a few pieces of ice cubes into glasses.
- Measure the Campari and orange juice, and pour directly into the glasses.
- Throw in an orange wedge into each glass.
- Serve your Campari orange cocktail and enjoy.