This is a very basic recipe for Campari orange cocktail. Note, though, that it can be tweaked in a number of ways.
First, depending on how strong or light you want your drink, you can use less or more orange juice. Martha Stewart favors aone-to-one ratio. Second, there are recipes, likeIna Garten’s, that add sparklingwater to the drink.
I like the one part Campari with two parts orange juice formula.
Campari orange cocktail
- 1 part Campari
- 2 parts fresh orange juice
- orange wedges to garnish
- For best results, chill the glasses for half an hour before mixing the drink.
- Drop a few pieces of ice cubes into glasses.
- Measure the Campari and orange juice, and pour directly into the glasses.
- Throw in an orange wedge into each glass.
- Serve your Campari orange cocktail and enjoy.